FOR ORGANIZATIONS, CHURCH & COMMUNITY GROUPS, STUDENTS, EDUCATORS AND OTHERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN CREATIVITY AND COMMUNITY
• Art is a Problem I Can Solve: Using the Creative Process to find creative solutions for life’s challenges.
• Creative Juice: Free your creative genius to enhance your life. For anyone who wants to access more creativity and find ways to incorporate it into practice
• What’s Your Story? Exploring storytelling and it’s role in embracing diversity, developing community, and defining purpose
• Embracing My Privilege: What is privilege? How do we get it? How do we use it? An exploration of advantage, grace, forgiveness and action
• Storytelling for Introverts: You know who you are. Develop the skills to share your business or personal story, and to present your most authentic self.
• Pruning Our Mother’s Gardens: Acknowledging and creating a multi-generational circle of gifting. Presented with daughter, Sara Makeba, M. A.
• STORYTELLING AND THEATRICAL PRESENTATIONS:
Becoming Harriet Tubman: A one-woman show following Ariminta Ross’ evolution from abused, enslaved child to national icon and hero
Living Mouth to Hand: My life as a storyteller, shared through stories both personal and archetypal. As presented at the International Storytelling Festival in Jonesboro, TN
Comeyah Tales: Stories from the Lowcountry of South Carolina, including Gullah Geechee tales and folk music